Warroir Cats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Admins.No more Admins Being Added.
Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:49 am by Emily | Emastar

» Other Roleplays
Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:34 am by Emily | Emastar

» Islandclan
Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:58 am by Emily | Emastar

» TEMPLATE FOR CHARATERS
Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:36 am by Emily | Emastar

» Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar
Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:19 am by Emily | Emastar

» Rules Of Warrior Cats Roleplay | Rules Of Forest Clans
Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:02 pm by Emily | Emastar

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Emily | Emastar
Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar I_vote_lcapLittlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar I_voting_barLittlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar I_vote_rcap 
Littlelily
Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar I_vote_lcapLittlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar I_voting_barLittlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar I_vote_rcap 
Affiliates II
Other sites like this: http://warriorclan.forumotion.com/

Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlelily

Littlelily

Location : Australia. Also at the stables!!!! EATING MICE AND WATCHING HEARTLAND!!

Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar Empty
PostSubject: Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar   Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 5:46 am

Littlepaw ~ Littlelily ~ Littlestar   6 Moons   Apprentice   FireClan

A small, sleek white she-cat with a little black patch on chest. Leaf Green eyes and a Black paw. She is kind, Generous, Loves to run about, Stubborn, Independent, loveable. She loves her siblings, wants to be a medicine cat but is torn between being one and being a warrior. She wants to have kits one day. loves to pounce other cats, hates being cooped up, Caring, Friendly, tough, interactive, hates mean cats, ready for any challenge.

Skills:

Great at hunting snakes and lizards. Terrible fighter but because of small size she can attack the stomach easily. Can also catch fish and rodents. Great at climbing trees and swimming.
Senses:
Feel:10/10  Smell:8/10  Hear:6/10 Taste:4/10   Sight:10/10 (More bellow)
Family/History:

Brothers are Wild paw and Hunter paw but they died trying to save her from a fox. She origanlly was a kittypet. Met Flamepaw at a gathering. She and her other brother, Snowkit, came to Fireclan and were accepted out of friendship (Redstar also wanted new warriors). Her mother was killed by a monster. Her father though, may still be out there somewhere...
Stats(More):
Pounce:7/10
Damage;1/10
Stealth:10/10
Speed:10/10
Leap:10/10
Back to top Go down
http://wild-and-free-horses.forumotion.com
Emily | Emastar
Admin
Emily | Emastar

Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar   Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:19 am

Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar 2237541381 Yes!

R.I.P
Redtail
Died of tigerclaw
You will be missed
Back to top Go down
https://warroircatsroleplay.board-directory.net/

Littlepaw/Littlelily/ or maybe Littlestar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warroir Cats Roleplay :: Auditions :: Accepted Auditions-
Jump to: